The ‘Kino’ space is now complete and just requires blueprints to make it functional.
My atrium PostPhysical space is now complete and I am ready to finesse its lighting and post processing. I have also checked and optimised its lightmaps for efficiency and visual appeal.
I have finished building the static meshes for my cinema space which I have based on Leeds’ Hyde Park Picture House. The UV mapping is almost complete at which point I will be texture hunting once more.
The assets for my new atrium space are nearing completion. I will be testing them in UE4 shortly and then venture out to find some appropriate texture samples.
I am starting to do some low level optimisation on the spaces I have built. I have beet adjusting lightmap resolution and lods to lighten my load towards the end of the project. postphysical thomas parker